Monday, March 14, 2016

Why MUltitasking will fail you and what can you do about it?

Studies show that only 2% of people are truly effective multitaskers. For the remaining 98%, if you don’t take the proper precautions multitasking can, and will, get the best of you.The mental toll caused by multitasking has been proven to far outweigh peoples’ ability to simultaneously juggle tasks. do we reduce the amount of multi-tasking in agile context?

No comments:

Post a Comment